While most orders continue to arrived with minimal delays during the Covid-19 shutdowns, please be aware that shipping times may run longer than normal for the time being. During several of our projects we’ve come to learn that shipping overseas has become very difficult for most carriers.
- The number of flights has dropped significantly
- Fewer flights means each flight is now fully packed… Meaning many packages can not immediately ship and are essentially on stand-by waiting for an available flight
- In addition, online ordering has increase significantly across-the-board, and many carriers are overwhelmed with extra packages like Christmas time, yet have fewer workers due to older employees no longer working or many employees having to self-quarantine
- Shop closed for Spring Break: March 10th-18th (please allow addition time above stated lead time during Spring Break).
- Elites & Balance V4 will go up for pre-order this month.
- Balance Pipe run will complete after Spring Break.
- Pending orders for the Static Mk1 kit will ship after the 19th